Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Updates & 1st practice with Chud as OC

TKnight24

You're right. But it gets annoying when it's a critical time for the team and all he offers is the same dribble. OC just got fired and it's literally the same tone as all his other pressers.

Have you ever seen a Mike Tomlin pressed? Especially after a loss. He doesn't hit you with some "Guys played hard but we could've done better " response. He'll say that the loss was ugly and that they own it. In the game a few years ago when the Steelers lost to the Browns because they turned it over 5-6 times he said that he was actually surprised the game was as close as it was given the turnover problems. That's what I want from a coach for us. Not someone who is going to air dirty laundry, but someone who will call it how it is and not give us these lame duck press friendly answers.

Personally, I'm more worried about how the HC actually coaches than how he answers questions at press conferences.  Priorities man.  :sip:

You're right. But it gets annoying when it's a critical time for the team and all he offers is the same dribble. OC just got fired and it's literally the same tone as all his other pressers.

Have you ever seen a Mike Tomlin pressed? Especially after a loss. He doesn't hit you with some "Guys played hard but we could've done better " response. He'll say that the loss was ugly and that they own it. In the game a few years ago when the Steelers lost to the Browns because they turned it over 5-6 times he said that he was actually surprised the game was as close as it was given the turnover problems. That's what I want from a coach for us. Not someone who is going to air dirty laundry, but someone who will call it how it is and not give us these lame duck press friendly answers.

Because us fans can't figure out why the team lost???

Lol I doubt it was his call it's obvious it wasn't because he brought in chud to be his back up "assistant" people don't have those

Check that again.  We had an old thread discussing assistant head coach and assistant to the head coach.

I think we came up with 4 that do not.

Maybe Superman can find that thread.

But.....most teams do

If you had time you could check the coaches roster on every team.  I did it once...once  :)

More like Pep was the reason Pep got fired by at least 98.9875%...

at least 80% of the time percentages are made up 100% of the time...

If that's the case, then why wasn't Pep fired last year when Luck played well and wasn't injured(offense was ranked in the top 10)? (I'm in no way a Pep supporter, but he was fired in large part due to Luck playing bad).

If that's the case, then why wasn't Pep fired last year when Luck played well and wasn't injured(offense was ranked in the top 10)? (I'm in no way a Pep supporter, but he was fired in large part due to Luck playing bad).

Remind how the first half of games looked last season...

Slow starts have plagued this team throughout Pep's tenure as oc...