Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions finaly win in OT

oldunclemark

The Lions have woke up. I say that because of the win and what Jim said this past week, not just the win. Unfortunately for them, it might be to little to late. You still lose a few when you have it together and they've already lost 5.

The Bears have played hard but they just aren't winning them all. The same thing will probably happen next year too since Cutler's destiny has apparently been decided already. Then Fox will get fired for not winning in 2 years with 2 QBs. And so on and so on.

I thought the Lions deserved to lose after giving the Bears the easiest 20 second drive to get the field goal to force overtime. Two catches for big gains to Jeffery and a pass interference down the field. The Bears didn't even sweat.

No, the Lions outplayed the Bears for 3 Qs....it was 21-13 Lions..

..and Detroit is the better team..I can admit that

No, the Lions outplayed the Bears for 3 Qs....it was 21-13 Lions..

..and Detroit is the better team..I can admit that

Never said the Lions didn't outplay them, and never said they weren't the better team. That was just one of the worst displays of defense I have seen in a long time.

Never said the Lions didn't outplay them, and never said they weren't the better team. That was just one of the worst displays of defense I have seen in a long time.

You said the Lions deserved to lose and they didnt...

..when you have the better team and you outplay your foe...YOU deserve to win..

Tampa, Dallas and Jacksonville....are so weak defensively....nothing like the Bears and Detroit