Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

cowboys at saints thread

shakedownstreet

I'd trade our entire offensive team (TEs, RBs, WRs, OLs all combined) for the Cowboys front 5 on OL.

The same line that made DeMarco Murray the rushing leader last year...this year, he has 29 carries for 47 yards without the same OL (1.62 yards a carry!!!)

Andrew Luck would probably have 60 TDs and 10 INTs behind that line, even with the likes of Griff Whalen, Duron Carter at WR, Jack Doyle at TE.

Trent Richardson would have 1200 yards a year behind that line too.

I'd trade our entire offensive team (TEs, RBs, WRs, OLs all combined) for the Cowboys front 5 on OL.

The same line that made DeMarco Murray the rushing leader last year...this year, he has 29 carries for 47 yards without the same OL (1.62 yards a carry!!!)

Andrew Luck would probably have 60 TDs and 10 INTs behind that line, even with the likes of Griff Whalen, Duron Carter at WR, Jack Doyle at TE.

I dont know about Trent

are you actually mike ditka? 

are you actually mike ditka? 

842f6fc8db8b35162409154c17d047f7_zpsqmah