Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which New Team Will Make The Playoffs This Year?

dgambill

texans great year equals getting one win vs the colts. they have yet to win in indy including the 2-14 colts 2011 team when we drafted luck with the number one overall pick haha

I don't see what that has to do with the Texans playoff success or appearances going forward lol. One win against the Colts would be awesome but two would be orgasmic. Then maybe people would stop bringing up the never won in Indiana thing. Things are gonna be interesting ;)

I don't see what that has to do with the Texans playoff success or appearances going forward. One win against the Colts would be awesome but two would be orgasmic. Then maybe people would stop bringing up the never won in Indiana thing.

both teams will probably win on each other's fields this year. but the colts will still win the division and everyone knows it

it's all about the pimp in my avatar. the texans might be better off starting the chick in your avatar haha

both teams will probably win on each other's fields this year. but the colts will still win the division and everyone knows it

it's all about the pimp in my avatar. the texans might be better off starting the chick in your avatar haha

Everyone outside of Houston ☺️ Hey this chick is a winner too haha the Texans might be well off sticking to her anyway