Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dom Rhodes

Fx Stryker

Awesome! I just got a tryout with the Omaha Nighthawks. Hopefully they'll sign me and I'll go up against him :) Surprise they gave me a contract, I'm a little old.

is this serious, Im happy for you if its true, I was going to tryout for linebacker for one of the teams but was told I was undersize, 215lb 6ft tall...but hey man congrats if its true...what position?

is this serious, Im happy for you if its true, I was going to tryout for linebacker for one of the teams but was told I was undersize, 215lb 6ft tall...but hey man congrats if its true...what position?

Yeah it's true, I'm trying out for receiver. I'm 6'1 195. 40 = 4.65 (slow), but my vertical jump is 38". Anyways, they're only offering me because they're not going to resign Sam Aiken, their best guy because he's old. I'm a little old myself (28). Thanks a lot, and I really hope I make it.

Yeah it's true, I'm trying out for receiver. I'm 6'1 195. 40 = 4.65 (slow), but my vertical jump is 38". Anyways, they're only offering me because they're not going to resign Sam Aiken, their best guy because he's old. I'm a little old myself (28). Thanks a lot, and I really hope I make it.

Just don't tell them you post on forums. Football teams don't like players who post on forums. Tell them you were a coach in the Lingerie Bowl. Nobody watches the sidelines when that's on anyways, so you'll totally fool them.

Solution - move to Colorado or Cali and/or get out of pro sports or any other job in America that cares if you test positive.

As a smoker and a firm supporter of blanket legalization, marijuana is illegal and if I can get fired from my job for smoking.....well so should he. Is it that much to ask to wait another year or two and the guy could smoke until his face turned blue?