Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's the off season, so here's something to discuss

TKnight24

Although I am very pleased with the signing of those two...

I can't help but think that it came as a detriment to some bigger signings on the D side of the ball.

Hopefully some of the young guys step it up and are difference makers this year!

The direction the draft takes is going to be crucial.

I can't help but think that it came as a detriment to some bigger signings on the D side of the ball.

Hopefully some of the young guys step it up and are difference makers this year!

We weren't paying for Suh regardless so end that and Pot Roast was outta shape thus why the Skins only signed him to a one year deal. Teams didn't want any part of him due to being in shape issues

And wilfork picked the Texans due to Romeo and being able to play with JJ. He's ending his career, might as well go to a team where you don't have to do much cause he best defensive player is on your side and a physical freak in Clowney is there too

With their lockers side-by-side, Frank Gore and Andre Johnson got to work as @Colts on Monday http://t.co/e5o94FcFRf pic.twitter.com/fivuWG3CwF

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

April 21, 2015

Still can't believe we landed two of the greatest to ever play the game, feels like something that could've only happened in madden haha

Yeah but they are both well past their prime.

Where / who on D would you have preferred over Johnson and Gore?

Where / who on D would you have preferred over Johnson and Gore?

Hey, I am not disappointed in the least about signing those guys, but I "thought" there would be more emphasis on going for more help on the D. But once it became apparent that Gore and Johnson wanted to be Colts it was a no brainer to pursue them.

This team has the potential to be the #1 offense this year, but just like everybody else I want to see the D make big strides toward the top of the heap!

Who?  Was hoping for one of the top safeties, more impact in the middle of the D-line; no one in particular, just more help for the D.

We still have the draft, so we will see what happens there.

:coltshelmet::lombardi::coltshelmet: