Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Randy Gregory fell to Colts...

To me, its not a moral issue or a risk of suspension, its more about his apparent lack of taking his job and his body's conditioning very seriously. Regularly fill your lungs with smoke and call yourself a professional athlete, really? Its an attitude that would prevent him from being in top condition, which is especially troubling for such an athletic position as OLB.

To me, its not a moral issue or a risk of suspension, its more about his apparent lack of taking his job and his body's conditioning very seriously. Regularly fill your lungs with smoke and call yourself a professional athlete, really? Its an attitude that would prevent him from being in top condition, which is especially troubling for such an athletic position as OLB.

haha.... Iverson smoked regularly before every game. Weed doesn't have much of an effect on conditioning.

Micheal Phelps smokes and he did alright at one or two little swim meets. I don't smoke just think that's pretty bad reasoning

I don't think Gregory has even had a visit with the Colts yet which is a little telling to me.  Not a whole lot, but a little although I know they had to have seen him at the combine.  I'm seeing these different teams he's got visits lined up with, but I didn't see the Colts.