Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hello Everyone- hope you are all well.

I have been quite quiet in regards to the offseason/ the draft on here so I thought I'd put forward my mock draft

Round 1 Pick 29: Landon Collins, SS, Alabama (A)- I would very much hope that Collins falls all the way to us and that Grigson takes him. He is good and physical in the run game and I personally feel that his coverage is not as bad as people say.

Round 2 Pick 29: Denzel Perryman, ILB/OLB, Miami (Fla.) (C+)- Like Collins, I was surprised to see Perryman fall to this spot and if this actually happened, I very much hope that Grigson takes him. He would be a great eventual replacement to Jackson and like Collins, would add a physical factor to the defense- in particular the run game.

Round 3 Pick 29: Donovan Smith, OT, Penn State (A-)- To me, an underrated lineman in this draft. I remember him doing pretty well vs Randy Gregory last year. I see as a potential replacement for Cherlius.

Round 4 Pick 29: Jeremiah Poutasi, OT/OG, Utah (C-)- More depth on the O-line.

Round 5 Pick 29: Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami (Fla.) (B-)- A big tall Corner who Pagano could develop to maybe replace Toler when Toler's contract expires.

Round 6 Pick 29: Derrick Lott, DT, Chattanooga (B+)- A favorite of Gavin ( I think) from what I've seen, he isn't a bad prospect at this point so he may provide competition on the D-line.

Round 6 Pick 31: Karlos Williams, RB, Florida State (A)- Despite his off the field issues, we need depth at the Running back position and whilst still a bit raw at the position, from what I saw he wasn't bad. Plus by not taking him reasonably late, he would be on a short leash.

Round 7 Pick 27: Max Garcia, C, Florida (D)- From what I saw at the senior bowl, he held his own and again may provide depth and competition at the center position.

Round 7 Pick 38 (COMP): Cam Thomas, CB, Western Kentucky (B-)- Corner depth.

it is obvious you have not watched collins or perryman film.

I have watched film on both and I liked both of them. Against the run, they can both make an impact. Whilst for coverage, although they can both improve, to me they are not as bad as people say. Collins is good at covering the backend and Perryman can hold his own in covering over the middle.