2nd Jarquiski Tartt SS Samford

3rd javerious Allen RB USC

4th (Washington) Austin Shepard OT ALABAMA

4th Jacobs Glenn CB UCF

5th Kenny Bell WR Nebraska

6th Derrick Lott DT

7th bpa

7th Shane Carden QB

Can't say I'm a fan. Micheal Bennett would fit as a DE, not a DT in our defense scheme. And he'd probably be there at 93. I also think there would be better backs available at 93 then Allen. 

This* To be fair to the original mocker, I've been seeing bennett go earlier in drafts recently, but I would never get him because the the earliest I'd even consider taking him is our 2nd, and that's if everything was going badly to that point and he was the best of the worst. Like reality, i agree that he might be there at our 3rd in the real draft with the sheer number of defensive lineman going in the first 3 rounds. If we trade down for the redskins pick, i'd rather take Carl Davis or Arik Armstead (who is a project 3-4 DE but is a perfect fit to our scheme). Good effort, but you reached quite a bit in this mock.

Your trade values are a little off (pick 29 is worth 640 / 38 is worth 520 and 105 is worth 84 for a total of 604).  You also missed a sixth round pick.

As far as the players go, you grabbed Austin Shepard a little early for my taste.

For what it's worth, I think you got Michael Bennet pegged correctly as far as where he might be drafted.

I like the Jacoby Glenn and Jaquiski Tartt picks.

Overall, I'd call this a realistic draft.  Not outstanding, but I could see things unfolding like this.