Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeromy Miles

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/roster/Jeromy-Miles/3fd6a4e3-cb5b-4747-a7af-1a82d7fee818

Make him a Colt, guys!

He filled in at safety for the Ravens last season, and did a strong job in coverage. Got 365 snaps last year, was only targeted 10 times and gave up 4 catches, had a pick, and a passer rating against of 27.1. Plays special teams, too. Great size, can't have any real demand...

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/roster/Jeromy-Miles/3fd6a4e3-cb5b-4747-a7af-1a82d7fee818

Make him a Colt, guys!

He filled in at safety for the Ravens last season, and did a strong job in coverage. Got 365 snaps last year, was only targeted 10 times and gave up 4 catches, had a pick, and a passer rating against of 27.1. Plays special teams, too. Great size, can't have any real demand...

And we're sure he's a free agent?

First I've seen his name....

Great....   I'm a big fan of Ozzie Newsome....   think he's a good judge of talent....  not sure why they're letting him walk out the door,  could be cap issues....   they've had serious cap issues for several years now...    hopefully he's very much on our radar...

Nice find!          :thmup:

Great....   I'm a big fan of Ozzie Newsome....   think he's a good judge of talent....  not sure why they're letting him walk out the door,  could be cap issues....   they've had serious cap issues for several years now...    hopefully he's very much on our radar...

Nice find!          :thmup:

They have a lot of safeties. Terrence Brooks, Will Hill, Matt Elam, and they signed Kendrick Lewis. I don't know why they don't want him; I'm watching some of him right now, and he doesn't make mistakes. They're playing him in a lot of single-high and he's not tested a lot, but he's made some plays. He's not in the box or manned up on TEs like our safeties need to be, but as a center fielder, he looks good.

They have a lot of safeties. Terrence Brooks, Will Hill, Matt Elam, and they signed Kendrick Lewis. I don't know why they don't want him; I'm watching some of him right now, and he doesn't make mistakes. They're playing him in a lot of single-high and he's not tested a lot, but he's made some plays. He's not in the box or manned up on TEs like our safeties need to be, but as a center fielder, he looks good.

Good size...good fit.  Good coaching here.  I think You have a winner Superman!!!  

Make him a Colt, guys!

Sounds like he could make a lot of us feel better about our Safety position.  Any other insights?  Not that I need anymore.  If Superman says go get him then I'm on board.  :)

Don't know much about him.  Wondering why Kendrick Lewis of all people would be a better fit for the Ravens than Miles. I'll take a closer look at Miles from whatever info is available. Have to say I like his size though.