Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts propose weird change to scoring system.

Dustin

That feeling is reciprocated, brother!

Don't you mean, reciproUcated? :) Love those French Canadian superlatives, 21isSuperman. Btw ... Bob Sanders was an absolute BEAST of BEASTS. Super Bowl 41 hits were outrageous. The guy played out of his mind in every game. "SuperStud" in all aspects of the game by definition of "defense".

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean, reciproUcated? :) Love those French Canadian superlatives, 21isSuperman. Btw ... Bob Sanders was an absolute BEAST of BEASTS. Super Bowl 41 hits were outrageous. The guy played out of his mind in every game. "SuperStud" in all aspects of the game by definition of "defense".

haha I hear ya!  They aren't French Canadian though, the use of u in words like colour and favour is due to British origin.  It's a shame Sanders wasn't able to stay healthy, but I agree.  He was an absolute monster

haha I hear ya!  They aren't French Canadian though, the use of u in words like colour and favour is due to British origin.  It's a shame Sanders wasn't able to stay healthy, but I agree.  He was an absolute monster

Gotcha! Must be that Cajun French heritage in me. :)