Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rumor number 2

gnet550

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may live in Texas, but I'm from Atlanta, Georgia myself and I can tell you Gurley is waaaay better.

You're not even in the ballpark. Lol!

If you really watch UGA then you know Chubb and everyone else they started looked amazing running the ball this year.  Gurley ran through massive holes as did every Alabama running back in recent history.  As we sit here, Colts Oline doesn't open gaping holes that guys like Gurley require.  He's not quick or light on his feet.  Bradshaw was effective, as was Boom because they can find a crease and exploit it.  That's NOT Gurley!  Not to mention he had a non-contact season ending injury.  I would take Gurley in the third or fourth no higher and fortunately he won't be there.

If you really watch UGA then you know Chubb and everyone else they started looked amazing running the ball this year.  Gurley ran through massive holes as did every Alabama running back in recent history.  As we sit here, Colts Oline doesn't open gaping holes that guys like Gurley require.  He's not quick or light on his feet.  Bradshaw was effective, as was Boom because they can find a crease and exploit it.  That's NOT Gurley!  Not to mention he had a non-contact season ending injury.  I would take Gurley in the third or fourth no higher and fortunately he won't be there.

I watched the majority of UGA games during the season and I can say I don't agree with you at all.

I don't even have to get into specifics from the games.  The highlights alone show many times Gurley

breaking off nice runs through trash and traffic.  Saying he ran through massive holes on all his runs

is PURE fallacy.....

Gurley is without a doubt the most talented running back in the draft. I've watched quite a few of his games being a South Carolina fan and completely disagree with your assessment. He can make something out of nothing and averaged over 6 yac (I think) in the SEC.

Edited by 21isSuperman