Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Kind Of Stuff You Love To See

21isSuperman

NFL.com has an article focusing on one player from each team from the AFC South this week that does something to help the community. The Colts player that is focused on is Gary Brackett.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825141f8/article/bracketts-family-tragedies-fuel-his-desire-to-help-others?module=HP11_content_stream

All of them are great stories. I gained a lot of respect for Cortland Finnegan after reading his part

Thanks, 21, that was a great read. I had no idea that Gary Brackett had endured so much loss in such a short time span.

To be honest, what really intrigued me and made me want to read this article was your post about Cortland Finnegan. The word respect is not one that I would associate with him.

But after reading, I also have gained respect for Cortland Finnegan the man. Still don't like him as Cortland Finnegan the football player though.

Hi SheColt! Hi 21!

I did not enjoy your article because I hate Cortland and this attempted to make me like him.

Gary is a genuine good guy. It's good to see the Colts doing something good off the field....because what they've done on the field.....well yea it's good to see them staying pro-community. Really no surprise from this class organization

Hi SheColt! Hi 21!

I did not enjoy your article because I hate Cortland and this attempted to make me like him.

Gary is a genuine good guy. It's good to see the Colts doing something good off the field....because what they've done on the field.....well yea it's good to see them staying pro-community. Really no surprise from this class organization

Hey stranger good to see you posting again.

I am also not a Cortland fan but looks as though he has a good side to him that we don't see on the field. That's good to know. Maybe being a new father has mellowed him a bit. rotfl I guess we will see soon.

Hi SheColt! Hi 21!

ruksak, you're back!! Great to see you again, dude!

I'm like shecolt. I can't stand Finnegan the player, but gained tons of respect for Finnegan the man....I loved seeing Andre Johnson pop him a few times

My son was in Riley last week for a back procedure and Gary came in to do a tour and hand out autographed pictures.Of course I wasn't there at the time,lol.Classy guy helping out the kids.Good representative of the Colts.

Hope your son is ok. I agree, Gary is a really great guy. Just got his book and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

I love positive stories about what the players are doing instead of all the negative that goes around.

Thanks for posting this 21.