Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Similarities between Derek Jeter and Tom Brady

amfootball

Ya if only there was a way to see how good the pats would be without brady... Hmmm. OH WAIT there is! How did the pats do the season brady went down??? Oh ya! 11-5!

How did the colts do without manning?? Anyone remember? Oh ya! 2-14

This old, inaccurate argument again.

From 18-1 to 11-5. Big drop off. That, and the 11-5 record with the 2nd softest schedule in NFL history, and that team didn't beat one team with a winning record.

Now, since that argument failed, do you have any real evidence?

This old, inaccurate argument again.

From 18-1 to 11-5. Big drop off. That, and the 11-5 record with the 2nd softest schedule in NFL history, and that team didn't beat one team with a winning record.

Now, since that argument failed, do you have any real evidence?

You know ViriLudant, when I think back on that 2008 season, I always have the same thought. As great of a coaching job as Bill did that year, and as great as Cassell performed to get us to the 11 wins - no playoffs. No playoffs. That Pats team could not beat the wild cat Dolphins and the lousy Jets with Favre with a busted arm at the end and that is why we lost the division on tie breakers. I really believe the Pats can be a very good and competitive team without Brady but I know they will never be extraordinary. I love Bill and all but this thing is over when #12 hangs it up. He is a once in a lifetime player.

There is no comparison between Tom Brady and Derek Jeter in who they are or what they do.

Its like comparing a pony with a fish

But if the pony was really good at throwing a (deflated) football, and the fish was really good at hitting a ball with a bat, then they would be very comparable.

wait..... nope.... it still doesn't make sense    :thinking:

Ya if only there was a way to see how good the pats would be without brady... Hmmm. OH WAIT there is! How did the pats do the season brady went down??? Oh ya! 11-5!

How did the colts do without manning?? Anyone remember? Oh ya! 2-14

Wow, really? Still?

I thought we were past this.