Round 1 - Denzel Perryman ILB

Round 2 - Duke Johnson RB

Round 3 - Anthony Harris SS

Round 4 - Henry Anderson 3-4 DE

Round 5 - Austin Shepard OT

Round 6 - Nick Marshall CB/QB

Round 6 - BPA aka crapshoot

Round 7 - BPA aka crapshoot

A lot of people have Denzel Perryman pegged as a 2nd rounder so if we can trade back for an early 2nd and still get him then that's fine but I don't think grabbing him at the end of the 1st will be considered a reach or raise any eyebrows. he's a playmaker that hits like a truck and stops big RBs in their tracks. We need someone like him to shut down the Legarrette Blounts of the world.

I wouldn't mind throwing the dice on Nick Marshall from Auburn, he's very athletic and transitioning to CB under Pagano's tutelage would probably be pretty effective.

Round 1 - Denzel Perryman ILB

Round 2 - Duke Johnson RB

Round 3 - Anthony Harris SS

Round 4 - Henry Anderson 3-4 DE

Round 5 - Austin Shepard OT

Round 6 - Nick Marshall CB/QB

Round 6 - BPA aka crapshoot

Round 7 - BPA aka crapshoot

A lot of people have Denzel Perryman pegged as a 2nd rounder so if we can trade back for an early 2nd and still get him then that's fine but I don't think grabbing him at the end of the 1st will be considered a reach or raise any eyebrows. he's a playmaker that hits like a truck and stops big RBs in their tracks. We need someone like him to shut down the Legarrette Blounts of the world.

I wouldn't mind throwing the dice on Nick Marshall from Auburn, he's very athletic and transitioning to CB under Pagano's tutelage would probably be pretty effective.

i love this draft,and hopefully we spend FA money on some o-line

Love it. 2 definite starters day 1 and likely 3 with Harris. I think Anderson will develop into a very good DE as well. He may even be a solid rotational DE right away. I'd like Coleman instead of Johnson if he were there though.

I really like Jay Ajayi for our second round pick. I think he will be a 3 down back and great starter for us. But Johnson would be an explosive weapon.

Perryman is only 5'10" tall. It seems like our biggest issue on the interior is the ability of our linebackers to cover tight ends. I don't see where he helps in that area. If we look at inside linebacker early, I like Paul Dawson from TCU at the moment. 

It sounds like Duke Johnson may be the fastest running back in the draft. He is only 5'9" from what I have read. My favorite running back at the moment is David Cobb. It is a deep draft at running back. I think John Crockett from North Dakota State will be a  sleeper late. 

Anthony Harris seems like a steal in the 3rd round. 

I'd pass on Marshall for a more experienced Corner, Austin Shepherd is an interesting pick to develop 

I was thinking of putting Kevin White there at Rd. 6 but I think his draft stock will continue to rise after his solid performance at the Senior Bowl. My thoughts here are that you aren't drafting 6th rounders to start, they are going to be depth players and I think in a year or two training under Pagano and alongside Vontae that he could transition very well and become a viable option at CB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now