Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yup...This is real.

Narcosys

I have no problem with any Patriot fan who shows they have some respect for the Colts forum. Very few team forums even allow non fans in. The Patriot forum refused me because of my address. We all welcome anyone in. There are quite a few Patriot fans who push the line just right up to the point of getting banned. They come in with the intent to rub the Colt fans the wrong way. If you don't fall into that category I will gladly talk and debate with you. But I will refuse to argue on who has a better QB and things of that nature. I have in the past let some of these Patriot fans get to me. No more. If anyone comes into the Colts forum wanting to start what I call crap it's off to the ignore list. We have some really intelligent people who visit this forum and that is where my attention is going to focus.

I'm with you 100%...there's a good number of us Pats fans who have called this board home for over a decade for those very reasons....and this is going way back to earlier iterations of the forum as well....so we consider ourselves regulars here as well and expect the same 'respect' as Colts fans do. I'm sorry if that seems off to some of you, but we are no different than anyone else, we just wear a darker shade of blue. Like anyone else, we can lose it too when it seems like we are dealing with middle school kids, and unfortunately when something like deflategate is the main NFL storyline...many of those types of posters have seemed to pop up out of nowhere...on both sides. 

Don't you just love the attitude? Let's all sing Twisted sister and ask people to sign our petitions! Yay! 

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT...oh wait, yeah, I need you to sign this...where was I again? NO WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT!

If people haven't learned that petitions are as useless as protesting, I doubt they will ever learn. 

Don't you just love the attitude? Let's all sing Twisted sister and ask people to sign our petitions! Yay! 

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT...oh wait, yeah, I need you to sign this...where was I again? NO WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT!

If people haven't learned that petitions are as useless as protesting, I doubt they will ever learn. 

Somewhere lead singer Dee Snider is laughing his caboose off Bogie.