Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Images of Seahawks fans who left early, then can't get back in!

ReMeDy

me either....I would never leave a championship game if there was the slightest possibility by team could rally.

few fans would...

I not only won't leave a championship game - I won't leave any game for any reason.  I feel like win or lose the guys put their hearts and souls into playing for us the least we can do is be there until the final whistle.  

I not only won't leave a championship game - I won't leave any game for any reason. I feel like win or lose the guys put their hearts and souls into playing for us the least we can do is be there until the final whistle.

I'll leave a couple minutes before when the game is handily out of reach. For instance the Dallas game. You have no idea how bad traffic was around there. Never again in my life.

Reminded me of that Pats-Cardinals game in 2012. The Cardinals got a first down in the last minute of the game and were running out the clock, and the Pats fans were leaving en masse. Then the Cardinals RB fumbles the ball and you see everyone trying to run back into the stadium.

I know it's a Week 2 game compared to the NFCCG, but it was still funny.

I believe the same also happened in that Spurs-Heat Finals game where Allen dropped in the 3 in the final seconds, when the Heat fans were leaving and it looked like the Spurs were about to win the Finals. Good thing the Spurs ended up winning the very next year.

I not only won't leave a championship game - I won't leave any game for any reason.  I feel like win or lose the guys put their hearts and souls into playing for us the least we can do is be there until the final whistle.

I like to stay until the end because that's what I paid for..and I came to see my team play..

but if the weather is bad and the game has been decided......I'd leave rather than suffer