Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears players fight over twitter

RockThatBlue

Being a Chi town based Colts fan, I have had to endure this incessant drama all season long. At one point, it was entertaining; however, it has now become just pathetic. They have a pervasive culture problem on that team, which is only exacerbated by the myriad egos in that locker room. The "me first" culture on that team won't change with a new GM and coach. The issues run too deep. They really need to blow the team up and petition the McKasky family to sell...

Being a Chi town based Colts fan, I have had to endure this incessant drama all season long. At one point, it was entertaining; however, it has now become just pathetic. They have a pervasive culture problem on that team, which is only exacerbated by the myriad egos in that locker room. The "me first" culture on that team won't change with a new GM and coach. The issues run too deep. They really need to blow the team up and petition the McKasky family to sell...

The McCaskey family will never sell the Bears..That's George Halas' family..and no one would petition them to sell.

That;s like demanding that Irsay sell the Colts

They just need a good GM and coach and clear out some players...who have that 'me first' thing you speak of

No team cant be ressurrected

They did not come across as dysfunctional when Lovie Smith was the head coach. Trestman did not seem to have control of the team.

Martellus Bennett was suspended from the Bears during training camp. When he played for the Giants, he did not have any character or locker room issues. I think Eli and the Giants would be delighted to have him back. They could use a TE.

They did not come across as dysfunctional when Lovie Smith was the head coach. Trestman did not seem to have control of the team.

Martellus Bennett was suspended from the Bears during training camp. When he played for the Giants, he did not have any character or locker room issues. I think Eli and the Giants would be delighted to have him back. They could use a TE.

My question is: How did the Bears collect guys like Bennett and Marshall and Cutler?

Just very unusual and almost uncontrollable players.

By the way..you were right about Trestman still being considered a top OC...He's getting interviews I did not think he'd get.

I must admit you were right

My question is: How did the Bears collect guys like Bennett and Marshall and Cutler?

Just very unusual and almost uncontrollable players.

By the way..you were right about Trestman still being considered a top OC...He's getting interviews I did not think he'd get.

I must admit you were right

I would love to take credit for that but you must be referring to another forum member/poster. I did not post any comments about Trestman being a good OC (or a bad one). I believe this is the first time I mentioned Trestman in a thread.

Was Bennett that much of a divisive and uncontrollable player in Chicago? He was a model citizen in NY.

Wasn't Santonio Holmes on the Bears this year? Now, that is a selfish, "me first" guy.

I would love to take credit for that but you must be referring to another forum member/poster. I did not post any comments about Trestman being a good OC (or a bad one). I believe this is the first time I mentioned Trestman in a thread.

Was Bennett that much of a divisive and uncontrollable player in Chicago? He was a model citizen in NY.

Wasn't Santonio Holmes on the Bears this year? Now, that is a selfish, "me first" guy.

Sorry NFL-man..I thought it was you..

Local radio / talk guys say Martellus is just a very strange guy...doesn't like to be told what to do.

Does the opposite of what you tell.him...Doesent like to practice..just likes to play.

Brandon Marshall is the same way...productive guys..but not team players..and tough to coach

Sorry NFL-man..I thought it was you..

Local radio / talk guys say Martellus is just a very strange guy...doesn't like to be told what to do.

Does the opposite of what you tell.him...Doesent like to practice..just likes to play.

Brandon Marshall is the same way...productive guys..but not team players..and tough to coach

That's okay... Who do you believe will be the next Bears coach?

That's okay... Who do you believe will be the next Bears coach?

I hope its John Fox.......They need a vetern guy the players respect.

Some (Lance Briggs, Peanut Tillman() never got over Lovie Smith getting fired and they never really gave Trestman a chance.

Some don't think Fox is a gresta coach but he's been successful everywhere he;s been. Bears need a steady hand

I hope its John Fox.......They need a vetern guy the players respect.

Some (Lance Briggs, Peanut Tillman() never got over Lovie Smith getting fired and they never really gave Trestman a chance.

Some don't think Fox is a gresta coach but he's been successful everywhere he;s been. Bears need a steady hand

I think that would be a good hire for the Bears.

Individuals do not often get opportunities to be a head coach at three different places. That would be the third for Coach Fox who was the DC for the Giants under Jim Fassel. Neither Fassel nor Brian Billick have gotten a chance to coach again after they were let go from their last team. I wonder why.

I think that would be a good hire for the Bears.

Individuals do not often get opportunities to be a head coach at three different places. That would be the third for Coach Fox who was the DC for the Giants under Jim Fassel. Neither Fassel nor Brian Billick have gotten a chance to coach again after they were let go from their last team. I wonder why.

very good question...I don't know..you get 2 chances but almost never get 3...

Hadnt thought about that..but its true..what NFL coaches are in their 3rd job....? Not many