Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I owe someone here an Apology!

NewColtsFan

Had he played or not ...   no diff...  he has been dinged up ALL year.   

Dude just needs to get a good off season rest.      He was finished weeks ago.

At the beginning of the week,  there was a discussion about whether or not Bengals WR  AJ Green would play Sunday.

I posted confidently that Green would find a way to pass the concussion protocol and be ready to go.

Well,  much to my surprise,  he did not pass and is not playing.     My bad!     :worthy:

So, forgive me that I can't remember who you are, but I do remember our exchange and I wanted to acknowledge that you're completely right and I was wrong.

Props to you!          :thmup:

And your point about the convo is....?

Because MJD is basically talking about Andy Dalton's QB skills without Green.

He's saying Dalton would be better off without Green. He is not. He could stand to not lock onto Green, but not having him doesn't make them a better team, or Dalton a better QB.

He also the said we got off easy because Green wasn't in.

So first it's better without Green, and then it becomes a detriment magically after we win.

Weird.

He's saying Dalton would be better off without Green. He is not. He could stand to not lock onto Green, but not having him doesn't make them a better team, or Dalton a better QB.

He also the said we got off easy because Green wasn't in.

So first it's better without Green, and then it becomes a detriment magically after we win.

Weird.

Dalton is not better off without Green long term like ever obviously. Same as Stafford. But both cannot be worst without Green/Calvin. Becauses it shows signs that your QB is not actually good.

Luck had the same situation when he was throwing to Wayne most of the time in his 2nd year and Ty and Fleener had to develop. Now the colts are the number one passing offense in the league.

If MJD is saying No Green = Bengals win, then you're dealing with a closet Dalton/Bengals fan. And that is weird as ****.

Dalton is not better off without Green long term like ever obviously. Same as Stafford. But both cannot be worst without Green/Calvin. Becauses it shows signs that your QB is not actually good.

Luck had the same situation when he was throwing to Wayne most of the time in his 2nd year and Ty and Fleener had to develop. Now the colts are the number one passing offense in the league.

If MJD is saying No Green = Bengals win, then you're dealing with a closet Dalton/Bengals fan. And that is weird as ****.

He's a Pats fan looking for an easy dig at us lol.

He was saying no Green=better Dalton. I wholly disagree. He may make more mistakes, but no Green eliminates all their big play ability.

I'm also certainly not arguing Dalton doesn't need to mature and grow as a QB, and not rely so heavily on Green.

Keep trying. If you repeat it enough. You'll start to believe it.

Even if we accept your first post a logical, which it isn't, explain how then we got off easy today? Because you said it would be better without Green. Is this your definition of better?

I said less picks. He threw zero. 

At the time of my post, I didn't realize their #2 receiver was out too so yeah Colts benefited from that for sure. 

He's a Pats fan looking for an easy dig at us lol.

He was saying no Green=better Dalton. I wholly disagree. He may make more mistakes, but no Green eliminates all their big play ability.

I'm also certainly not arguing Dalton doesn't need to mature and grow as a QB, and not rely so heavily on Green.

Why is there so many Pats fans in our board?

I said less picks. He threw zero.

At the time of my post, I didn't realize their #2 receiver was out too so yeah Colts benefited from that for sure.

You said it would be better. It was not better. And apparently it was a benefit to us that it was "better". But only after the fact.

Silly guy.

Keep trying though.

Zero picks is better than throwing picks. Nice try.

Not when you trade off any ability to get the ball down the field, or consistently score.

You're a bit of a joke buddy.

Still can't even defend your own contradictions either. Sad.

Not when you trade off any ability to get the ball down the field, or consistently score.

You're a bit of a joke buddy.

Still can't even defend your own contradictions either. Sad.

Point was picks but keep trying to make it about something more. Picks hurt more than not throwing completions.

Point was picks but keep trying to make it about something more. Picks hurt more than not throwing completions.

This game says otherwise. You don't think they would trade no picks for a few more TDs. Or the ability to spread the field and open up the run game?

It's okay friend. You were looking for a quick dig, and it wasn't all that thought out. Not a big deal.

And then you immediately contradicted yourself. It's not working out this time around.

This game says otherwise. You don't think they would trade no picks for a few more TDs. Or the ability to spread the field and open up the run game?

It's okay friend. You were looking for a quick dig, and it wasn't all that thought out. Not a big deal.

And then you immediately contradicted yourself. It's not working out this time around.

Again, not the point but keep going this is entertaining.

Geez guy .. who said this ...

"It is better Green is out for the Bengals " You went on to say the reason would be less picks. Are you saying like the Lions and Lions should take a sledge hammer to Megatron and Dez 's knees ?

Geez guy .. who said this ...

"It is better Green is out for the Bengals " You went on to say the reason would be less picks. Are you saying like the Lions and Lions should take a sledge hammer to Megatron and Dez 's knees ?

Yes, less picks and Dalton threw zero. I was right. Never said CIncy would win.

Yes, less picks and Dalton threw zero. I was right. Never said CIncy would win.

No you said Cinn was better off without Green . There's no proof of that as they lost the game. Can you prove they would have still lost and there would have been picks ? And no you can't goad me into commenting on the intelligence of someone saying a team is better off without their best player . Troll on....

No you said Cinn was better off without Green . There's no proof of that as they lost the game. Can you prove they would have still lost and there would have been picks ? And no you can't goad me into commenting on the intelligence of someone saying a team is better off without their best player . Troll on....

Someone has a hair across ....

You're starting a bad trend. If everyone started apologizing for stuff that didn't work out, we'd have to set up another forum.

(BTW, sorry for saying Curtis Painter would make us all forget about Peyton. I may have been a tad off on that one)

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^ might be one of the funnier posts I've read in some time!   And darn you for being wrong on Curtis Painter!!!

Too darn funny!     :spit:     :funny:        :lol:

I'm out of my daily quota of likes, but wanted to give you a big shout out!!    Thanks for the laugh!!    :thmup:    :thmup: