Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we will not lose another game this season

CR91

The Colts are not the hunters anymore, They are the hunted.  Been getting a lot of hype from the quality teams they beat last year....   If you ask me I beleive they are ahead of schedule of the monster they are trying to build!!!!   Not there yet!!!  They need to add the physical dimension of the game...    When you think of SF, Seattle, Kansas City and the other playoff teams  you talk about thier defense too   With the colts it more about Andrew Luck and there offensive weapons. 

I hope they finish 12-4, that might give them an outside chance at a first round bye if Denver slips a little bit.  Games AT Cle, VS Hou and AT Dal are going to be tough but definetly winnable. It seems like they always have a let down against a team they should beat too, I hope this does not happen this year. I hope they finish strong because the playoffs come down whose hot and playing the best football.  I think if they finish with 6 straight wins, they will be playing with ALOT of confidence heading into the playoffs.  I personally think this team is still a year maybe two away from being a superbowl team but I hope I am wrong!

I said 12-4 at the start of the season and Im sticking by it. I said we're going to the super bowl and Im sticking by it. call me delusional. call me a stupid homer I dont care. we will not lose another game and you can take that to the bank.

Ok.......? I wish, but we will lose at least two more games( with this so called d of ours).

We will beat the Brown's, their offense is mediocre. Although they with have Gorden so it might get better. There is almost no doubt in my mind the Cowboys game will be a complete defensive meltdown, because they actually have a good o-line. Unless the coaches learn to stop getting out-coached. 11-5.

Our Defense is mediocre

The browns have a pretty good run game. If they get a good run game against us they very well could beat us.

reason they lost the last game was from lack of wr's a te.  k\now when  they play us have top nfl wr in josh gordon and te back. 

I will tell you what confuses me = last year we knocked off SF, Denver, Seattle, and Kansas City.  What has happened to this ball club.  This year we can't stay with Denver, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and now, New England.  Seems we are going in the wrong direction.  I'm sorry to offend, but all along, I have wondered about our coaching staff and a GM that keeps signing players that their teams don't want.  I just don't see how the Colts can honestly be considered a valid playoff team, much less a Super Bowl contender.  I feel sorry for Reggie and Andrew.

last few stars on defense in free agency and loss top pass rusher in mathis. 

The Colts are not the hunters anymore, They are the hunted.  Been getting a lot of hype from the quality teams they beat last year....   If you ask me I beleive they are ahead of schedule of the monster they are trying to build!!!!   Not there yet!!!  They need to add the physical dimension of the game...    When you think of SF, Seattle, Kansas City and the other playoff teams  you talk about thier defense too   With the colts it more about Andrew Luck and their passing attack.

Fixed it for 'ya...

maybe the cowboys but they have a tendency to implode...

p.s  I hope we unleash on the jags

jags ,lol easy game think their winners? thats problem when play easy games get the big head then when play real team get into problems. that on coaches .

Browns? Cowboys? The real test for this team is the Texans who are surging right now. They have an all pro defensive front seven in my opionion and they have more familiarity with the Colts than any of these other teams. The Cowboys are notorious for fading fast as the season progresses. The Texans are a better team under Bill O'Brien.