Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers winning big

amfootball

Not sure this is PIT being good so much as us performing inexcusably bad. Right now the O-line looks like it's back to 2007-2013. The defense looks like the same since, well, forever outside that 4 game playoff stretch.

I think too many people, including myself, gave the team too much credit.The reality is the only serious team we've beat this season are the Baltimore Ravens. I wouldn't say we can't bounce back, but this is a serious reality/gut check for the team. Maybe they need it. I'd rather have it now than January.

but that's why its unrealistic, They are old steelers. they shouldnt be winning at all. Troy shouldn't even be on the field. This is as dumb as the Patriots 14 straight years of success

I think the age thing with the Steelers is a bit overhyped. They've gotten rid of a lot of the older guys, though admittedly bringing back Harrison from retirement was odd (but perhaps a good decision). Troy has been plagued by injuries and he does jump the gun a bit but I don't think age has completely caught up to him yet. Plus they have plenty of young playmakers on offense, and they are playing like a team on a mission.

Of course this has nothing to do with Brady like the original post implies. Pats beat up on a crappy Bears team at home that has the mentality of a teenager. Steelers are beating up on a playoff team.

And it ain't over till it's over. As long as we can stay in one piece.......