Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears (+6 1/2) at New England (10-26-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I have a question.

I saw the movement by the Pats and figured a false start would be called. Why wasn't there an immediate flag/whistle to blow the play dead? Instead they let the play go and THEN called the false start. Since they ran a play, why doesn't the team have a right to decline a false start in that case? Seems awfully screwy.

As for the game itself, I give more odds of this happening than the Bears beating NE:

eJqljXI.gif

Pssst. Speak for yourself. Any win over the Jets is a WOAH win as they are the most hated team here in NE. When you only possess the ball 19 minutes and get to see Rex Ryan throw a tantrum after Amendola made his first and only TD catch of the season for the win, it is a good week in NE. Trust me. ;)

The fact that they only had the ball for 19 minutes is a complete embarrassment.

Yeah run up the score with refs helping.

Lot of smiles from Pats players.

We will see all that next week.

If Peyton is watching, he may send flowers and candy to the Pats scoreboard operator so he has a chance inside the thunder dome that is the RAZOR.

BTW, ton of wind today. Could be even more next Sunday ....

If Peyton is watching, he may send flowers and candy to the Pats scoreboard operator so he has a chance inside the thunder dome that is the RAZOR.

BTW, ton of wind today. Could be even more next Sunday ....

wow....am...you are right

When you posted this I looked at the forecast

Lets just say its New Engalnd weather...mid 40s and rainy..20 MPH winds for Denver at NE