Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Belichick Talks Up How Good Colts Are To Prepare His Team

bayone

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, December 1, 2011 - Personal Shot
Hidden by Coltssouth, December 1, 2011 - Personal Shot

And you can continue to be an arrogant, classless pats fan. Congrats.

And you continue to contribute great posts.

How about actually posting something of substance, instead of insults?

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, December 1, 2011 - Personal Shot
Hidden by Coltssouth, December 1, 2011 - Personal Shot

And you continue to contribute great posts.

How about actually posting something of substance, instead of insults?

And you can pack sand. And what you post is relevant mind blowing insight?.. ya, keep telling yourself that.

Ooh, plus one. Give me a break. So the youth that watch these games see this and you justify it because its ok as long as your being paid to do it?? Really? Teach your kids what you want. I will teach mine humility.

So exxon mobile have record profits right now and are running up gas prices, but thats ok.. they are being paid millions to do it.

No wonder this country is sinking. No values or humility with americans anymore. The game of haves and have nots. I'm a competitive person, but i do have values and wouldnt shove someones face in my success.

My values and how I conduct myself and raise my children have nothing to do with professional football. If you'd like to critique my personal values and parenting skills, send me a PM and we can discuss that in as much detail as you want. It's football for crying out loud. You should take it a little less seriously.

My values and how I conduct myself and raise my children have nothing to do with professional football. If you'd like to critique my personal values and parenting skills, send me a PM and we can discuss that in as much detail as you want. It's football for crying out loud. You should take it a little less seriously.

I hate to bust your bubble but it has everything to do with how you teach you kids. Everything they see and everything you do effects the person they will become. Its called a discussion.

You singled me out.

If you dont like what i have to say, do what i do. Moveon.org.com.gov.biz.edu

He's just sugar coating the situation, he knows that they're going to beat us by 90. Obviously it would be unprofessional to come and say "they suck, and we're going to kick their butt" so he's being nice about it.

Look the Colts are terrible, by far the worst team in the league but there are still some guys on this team that can make plays. Belichick is doing what any good coach does, preparing his team to play. I think New England is going to beat us by 40 but I think what he is trying to get his team to understand is that one strip sack defensive touchdown by Freeney or Mathis, or a tipped ball, or one busted coverage where Reggie Wayne takes one 70 yards for a touchdown can change a game. This team has some playmakers on it, guys that could change a game and make it interesting if a whole lot of things go the Colts way. With that being said..... New England 48 Indianapolis 10

All due respect for diverging opinions, but personally I find it more insulting when a team in any professional sport is obviously "lightening up" and taking their foot off the gas pedal. Like, "We just beat you so soundly, we're trotting out the bottom half of our roster and we don't even need to try anymore." If in the position of the losing team, I would rather see the winners play it out until the final whistle. At least give me your best for the whole game... don't treat me like I'm your little brother and you want to take it easy on me.

People who talk about how another team playing hard and still scoring when they are up big all ready never take that into consideration. When I played my teams got our butts handed to us a few times and I always found it more insulting to see the team let up and not try as hard. All of my teammates agreed and all it did was just tick it off. It did not show that they were being good winners or make us feel any better. It actually made us feel worse.

These are professional athletes. I had absolutely no problem with what the Saints did. They are paid to score touchdowns and our guys are paid to stop them. Our guys just did not do their job and deserved to get their butt kicked.3

I understand the sentiment of not running up the score in little league, but when you get to the professional level it is time to put your big boy pants on and stop worrying about feelings.

Look the Colts are terrible, by far the worst team in the league but there are still some guys on this team that can make plays. Belichick is doing what any good coach does, preparing his team to play. I think New England is going to beat us by 40 but I think what he is trying to get his team to understand is that one strip sack defensive touchdown by Freeney or Mathis, or a tipped ball, or one busted coverage where Reggie Wayne takes one 70 yards for a touchdown can change a game. This team has some playmakers on it, guys that could change a game and make it interesting if a whole lot of things go the Colts way. With that being said..... New England 48 Indianapolis 10

Exactly, Belichick is a smart coach and the Colts are a bad team, but even bad teams can win in the NFL. He doesn't want his team to over look the Colts and get humiliated. This game will most likely be a blow out, but this team has given good teams a run for their money early in the season. If the Patriots overlook the Colts they will still much more than likely win, but I am sure Belichick rather see a comfortable lead going into halftime than having a dogfight with the dead last team in the league.

Quite a few people there read into it as Florio and others did. Reiss, etc.

Yeah then they're all readfing into it. Seems over the years BB has made it clear he's only concerned with the Patriots and if a rule is changed he considers it out of his hands and he simply will adjust to it. Based on that character I don't think he has any disdain for Polian and particualry the colts in general. He's just not concerned with other teams.

Now the Jets he might have a personal twist;-)