Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning And The Beat Goes On.

King Colt

Brady is a fantastic QB. And it has absolutely zero to do with his rings. He is just a quality football player. But he is simply not close to being better than Peyton Manning. And just about every neutral fan will say the same thing. Most of these 'neutrals' also find Peyton more annoying and the like Brady more, but they do not think he is a better player.

And for the record, when all is said and done, Mr Luck will be better than both of them.

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but there are lots of message boards, including ones that DESPISE the Patriots that think Brady is better.  The Jets being one of them.

Also, comments like "he is simply not close to being better than Manning" is ludicrous, seeings how they're both constantly talked about and compared by the media and everyone else.

That's your opinion of him and that's fine, but its not a fact, its your opinion.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but there are lots of message boards, including ones that DESPISE the Patriots that think Brady is better.  The Jets being one of them.

Also, comments like "he is simply not close to being better than Manning" is ludicrous, seeings how they're both constantly talked about and compared by the media and everyone else.

That's your opinion of him and that's fine, but its not a fact, its your opinion.

1. Check my sig.

2. The truth hurts.

3. Who really cares.