Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hit of the game?

akcolt

I didn't really have any hits that stood out real big to me. However there was one point in the game where Zach Kerr put both hands on Steve Smith and jacked him up in the air for a couple seconds and put him down. Steve Smith turned around quickly and Kerr looked at him like "I will beat the dog crap out of you if you even think about it!". Surprisingly enough for Smith he just had a crazy look on his face and turned around and went back to his team. He didn't want none of big Zach! I thought it was funny

I didn't really have any hits that stood out real big to me. However there was one point in the game where Zach Kerr put both hands on Steve Smith and jacked him up in the air for a couple seconds and put him down. Steve Smith turned around quickly and Kerr looked at him like "I will beat the dog crap out of you if you even think about it!". Surprisingly enough for Smith he just had a crazy look on his face and turned around and went back to his team. He didn't want none of big Zach! I thought it was funny

that made me laugh so much just picked him up like a toy  lol

I loved the way Walden snatched Smith and threw him to the ground like Smith was just a boy. Best hit of the game wasn't a hard hit, but the 4th & goal sack on Flacco was one to remember.