Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My favorite Luck play vs Tenn

akcolt

It set up the Titans only touchdown but the INT. He knew it as soon as he let it go and followed it like a basketball player follows his shot and laid it on the player who picked it off. I watched it 4 times. That kid could play LB.

I was glad to see us take some shots down the field too.

Yeah I liked how he got in on that tackle. Regarding why he made it, I don't know. But it kind of seemed with how direct it was that he started throwing, was like oh crap and tried to back out in the process of the throw, just making it that much easier to be picked off. 

I just want to say that instead of heaping all the love on one guy like Luck the whole team deserves credit for this win. The best Luck play was the one to T.Y. on the first scoring drive. It was the bang bang play following the fumble with one defender on Hilton & another guy coming across in vain which was followed by the onside kick. That play set the tone for the whole game.

Hahaha I was going to make a thread on this play. I was so mad thAt he threw the pick but after I saw the replay I had to laugh. You could see the frustration in Andrews face and you could tell he wanted to hit the guy hard to take out his anger. You could see andrew was like you son of a b1sh and wham lol

I just want to say that instead of heaping all the love on one guy like Luck the whole team deserves credit for this win. The best Luck play was the one to T.Y. on the first scoring drive. It was the bang bang play following the fumble with one defender on Hilton & another guy coming across in vain which was followed by the onside kick. That play set the tone for the whole game.

I am not sure saying your favorite Luck play in a game constitutes heaping all the love on one guy and I didn't say it was his best play I simply said it was my favorite play. There is one in every crowd nice to meet you.

My favorite was the onside kick by Pat McAfee along with the hit I think Doyle put on the poor guy trying to catch it with Griff recovering the ball.  Yes punters/kickers need some love.

That will be one of the top plays of the year in the NFL. Doyle cleans his clock and Griff is always Johnny on the spot executed perfectly