Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

bradshaw vs richardson

CR91

Richardson should be the main back with Bradshaw coming in on third down, or to be a pass catching back. Put them both in at the same time... and see if they can't help each other be better.

Boom Herron and Lewis should get a look with the ones. I don't know what you people saw that makes you feel Trent is a starter. He's being forced into the lineup. If anything, Richardson is a 3rd down back.

Your kid wouldn't make it @ my school anyway. Too hardcore. Home school that lad, if the little one is like pops, he won't know how to interact with people. Hopefully mother is nicer.

tumblr_m5l869txuK1qhur6c.gif

It seems like your school curriculum didn't give you the tools to be able to look at a picture of a baby with a bow in her head and correctly decipher whether it was a boy or girl.  Hardcore. 

Your kid wouldn't make it @ my school anyway. Too hardcore. Home school that lad, if the little one is like pops, he won't know how to interact with people. Hopefully mother is nicer.

tumblr_m5l869txuK1qhur6c.gif

Wow guy you're a real class act. Attacking a person's child and wife. You are trying to attack him by hoping his kids aren't like him but you are attacking his family too whether you believe it or not. Stuff like that will get your $!# beat with a lead pipe.

Wow guy you're a real class act. Attacking a person's child and wife. You are trying to attack him by hoping his kids aren't like him but you are attacking his family too whether you believe it or not. Stuff like that will get your $!# beat with a lead pipe.

Dude, calm down before you hurt yourself. An attack? I don't think you know what an attack is.

And why a lead pipe? Why any weapons at all? You just sound angry and violent. You need to talk to someone about that.

Dude, calm down before you hurt yourself. An attack? I don't think you know what an attack is.

And why a lead pipe? Why any weapons at all? You just sound angry and violent. You need to talk to someone about that.

When you bring someone's wife and kids into a conversation over something as petty as a football forum, you're the one with the problem. the stuff you said should have never crossed your mind. Like I said you were attacking him by hoping his kids weren't like him. So if they are, then you're attacking his kids as well. When you do that, there's no respect left, so anything goes. Say something like that to someone's face and you'll leave with a few less teeth.

And then you try and even turn this around on me? You're ridiculous. Bet you think its janay rices fault too. You are clearly in the wrong, you should just apologize for it and walk away.

Why not have them both in the backfield...... Send one (or both) out for catching and one for possible run after Luck reads the defense. They are both excellent at blocking and could take Fleener's spot since he can't block anyone, and somehow forgot how to catch as well. 

Exactly. You read my mind

When you bring someone's wife and kids into a conversation over something as petty as a football forum, you're the one with the problem. the stuff you said should have never crossed your mind. Like I said you were attacking him by hoping his kids weren't like him. So if they are, then you're attacking his kids as well. When you do that, there's no respect left, so anything goes. Say something like that to someone's face and you'll leave with a few less teeth.

And then you try and even turn this around on me? You're ridiculous. Bet you think its janay rices fault too. You are clearly in the wrong, you should just apologize for it and walk away.

Dude, I'm pretty sure you have some psychological issue. Get that checked out. Or you're one of the Senior members who's outlived their sense of humor.

I didn't randomly bring up his kid. He did, to poke me. I resonded. I wasn't offended, I don't think he was offended, or he would've been as angry as you. How are you more offended than him? LOL. He would be Janay Rice and you would be the Women's Organization in this situation.

I couldn't tell if you were serious at first, but wow. Then you've taken us off topic. Shame on you.

You're the 1 guy that takes the Internet seriously.

On topic, Trent Richardson still sux