Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

luck and peyton's conversation after the game

CR91

I guess because they don't think it's anyone else's business.   Sometimes private conversations, no matter how simple, are just that ~ they're private.

I can respect that point of view Gramz. A moment for it's own sake between 2 people can be a cherished experience. It's like the title of that Alison Krauss song "When You Say Nothing At All."  ;)

Part of me wants to know, but something's are better left unsaid. I'm fine with it either way. 

Something along the lines of

PM: "Andrew, remember 50% off any size Papa Johns pizza when you order a large 3 topping pizza. Hurry now."

AL: "Thanks for the tip. Hey, can I be in your next rap video?"

PM: "I'll keep you in mind. I've got a role that'd be perfect for you, but I'm waiting to see if my dad accepts it. It involves floating in space."

"Andrew, please understand that I'm saying this because I care.  OK?"

"Sure Peyton!'

"Indianapolis does have some real barbers.  You don't need to trim it yourself with a weed eater."

"Thanks Peyton!  I'll look into it"

Peyton Manning would suggest the weed whacker route to Pittsburgh Steelers DE Brett Keisel first before Andrew Luck though. I mean squirrels & other woodland, forest creatures burrow in that lion's mane for the winter man. See...

brett-keisel-8.jpg

I think he was giving Luck names of foreign agents and launch codes.

Germany will rise once more...Captain America from the new Marvel movie "The Winter Soldier" & the Hail Hydra troops would agree with that assessment joker. Just Kidding!

I think I even heard one of them say "Ich bin ein Berliner" i.e. "I am a jelly doughnut" [1963 JFK joke.] What? No jelly doughnuts anymore? "Oh the humanity!"   haha

I guess because they don't think it's anyone else's business.   Sometimes private conversations, no matter how simple, are just that ~ they're private.

I agree. Very classy individuals. Manning probably said that was a great game you played and I'm sure I'll see you in the playoffs. Luck probably said you played great and I learn just watching you. Both probably agreed that the Colts have the best fan base in the NFL and if you treat them right....play the game the right way they will respect you forever. Peyton probably left with a take care of my fans for me....they are the best!

Germany will rise once more...Captain America from the new Marvel movie "The Winter Soldier" & the Hail Hydra troops would agree with that assessment joker. Just Kidding!

I think I even heard one of them say "Ich bin ein Berliner" i.e. "I am a jelly doughnut" [1963 JFK joke.] What? No jelly doughnuts anymore? "Oh the humanity!"   haha

Who knew Jeremiah Johnson was the new leader of Hydra?! I was shocked :o. Jk

Peyton: i can't stress this enough you want the waiter named Bill at St. Elmo's. He gives you a nice discount.

Andrew: Bill at St. Elmo's... Got it!

In all serious knowing Peyton is probably something nice and classy and Andrew probably said thank you and something nice back being as humble as he is.

I think someone asked Andrew after the game what was said and Andrew said that was between them.