Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach P Alright?

SOMDColtsfan

I just watched the post game interviews. Coach Pagano looked very tired to me. I'm sure they are putting in long hours, a lot of decisions coming up weighing on the mind. But I haven`t watched too many interviews with coach and him not at least crack that infectious smile once. Just an observation that really jumped out at me. So coach, if you read this hope all is well and thanks for the hard work in building this monster! Get some rest! 1-2-3#Chuckstrong! 

I just watched the post game interviews. Coach Pagano looked very tired to me. I'm sure they are putting in long hours, a lot of decisions coming up weighing on the mind. But I haven`t watched too many interviews with coach and him not at least crack that infectious smile once. Just an observation that really jumped out at me. So coach, if you read this hope all is well and thanks for the hard work in building this monster! Get some rest! 1-2-3#Chuckstrong!

I know I watch his post game interview last night on Colts.com with Bob Lamey and Bob kinda joked with him about just watching the first 3qtrs of the game. Coach didn't seem too fond of it. He told Bob not to start relaxing on Him and that they are still in camp mode. Plus if you watch the post game locker room speech, Pagono let the ream know as he should that blowing a 26 point lead whether it was 3rd stringers or starters is unacceptable. A higher level of play was definitely expected in that 4th qtr. I think it was more dissapointment and being upset as to why we saw no smiles and him kinda being emotionless. He really wasn't too pleased with that 4th qtr. And people think Im crazy for being somewhat upset about us blowing a 26 point lead in one qtr.

I kept telling myself he`s being professional, not smiling because it was a loss and would be inappropriate. But then he talked about some of the good things, being up 20-0 at half, the first half stats and he still never broke a smile. Just didn't look like himself?  Maybe I`m just reading too much into it or over analyzing like I sometimes do. Getting bad as the media I guess in trying to find a story where hopefully one doesn't exist. On the other hand its good if its because he was upset over a meaningless game blown by 3rd stringers and I like his mentality of expectations being higher for everybody period. I like the fire!  

I just watched the post game interviews. Coach Pagano looked very tired to me. I'm sure they are putting in long hours, a lot of decisions coming up weighing on the mind. But I haven`t watched too many interviews with coach and him not at least crack that infectious smile once. Just an observation that really jumped out at me. So coach, if you read this hope all is well and thanks for the hard work in building this monster! Get some rest! 1-2-3#Chuckstrong! 

We coughed up a 26 point lead he was probably *. I think the way we played the 4th was ridiculous I don't remember dialing up a single blitz the team quit after 3 noting funny about that preseason or not. I think Coach is healthy if that was the question. 

I kept telling myself he`s being professional, not smiling because it was a loss and would be inappropriate. But then he talked about some of the good things, being up 20-0 at half, the first half stats and he still never broke a smile. Just didn't look like himself? Maybe I`m just reading too much into it or over analyzing like I sometimes do. Getting bad as the media I guess in trying to find a story where hopefully one doesn't exist. On the other hand its good if its because he was upset over a meaningless game blown by 3rd stringers and I like his mentality of expectations being higher for everybody period. I like the fire!

Did you watch the post game locker room speech in Colts.com yet? Coach lets em know blowing that lead was unacceptable. I loved the intensity. Whether its pre season or not EVERYONE is expected to perform at a high level and EVERYONE is expected to execute. And the the expected goal is to WIN.

At the end of a game like that, no coach is going to crack a smile.....

You need to wear a serious face and get a message across to the 2nd and 3rd string that let that happen that it's simply not acceptable.       And that's what he did.

I saw the post-game locker-room speech he gave....   it's up on this website.    Pagano looked fine.    There's no health issue.

There was an "unhappiness" issue that he got across to his players.    I was completely find with it.