Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry & Vontae Davis are ready!

TKnight24

You have no idea how good this feels...let's work bro 21vdavis #ColtStrong http://t.co/U8wZc1qJeG

— Laron Landry (@MrLandry30)

August 3, 2014

http://instagram.com/p/rN7lQwGke5/

:colts:

If they're ready, why aren't they practicing?

You posted the tweet in the other thread saying they were in uniform but not taking part in team drills. Sounds like they were just doing some running.

I don't have a problem with it, they're both vets. And if they have any injuries they need to just save it for games.

You posted the tweet in the other thread saying they were in uniform but not taking part in team drills. Sounds like they were just doing some running.

I don't have a problem with it, they're both vets. And if they have any injuries they need to just save it for games.

Could be as simple as coach's want to see what we have in the long line of UDFA's we have at CB and S we know what those two can do.

Coaches have been holding everyone out, cautious approach this year. Gonna be interesting how we approach the preseason games. Wonder if we'll cut our starters short in the 3rd game when starters usually play the most

Could be as simple as coach's want to see what we have in the long line of UDFA's we have at CB and S we know what those two can do.

Coaches have been holding everyone out, cautious approach this year. Gonna be interesting how we approach the preseason games. Wonder if we'll cut our starters short in the 3rd game when starters usually play the most

You're probably both right. I'm going to the Saints game (running in the Colts 5k). And even though I want to see the starters, I really like seeing the seconds and thirds play.

You're probably both right. I'm going to the Saints game (running in the Colts 5k). And even though I want to see the starters, I really like seeing the seconds and thirds play.

I think you will get a good look at the starters in that game. We can't not play anyone until week one. I would expect to see a fairly normal preseason rotation. No need for Landry to kill our own and hurt himself doing it other teams that a different story.

I think you will get a good look at the starters in that game. We can't not play anyone until week one. I would expect to see a fairly normal preseason rotation. No need for Landry to kill our own and hurt himself doing it other teams that a different story.

He has trouble figuring out who's an ally and who's an enemy

I'll never forget the chiefs game last season in Kansas when Landry launched and missed Charles and took out Mathis