Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coltssouth

Pats@jets

I am probably in the minority but I want the Pats to win. Don't like anything about the Jets. rotfl

I am probably in the minority but I want the Pats to win. Don't like anything about the Jets. rotfl

I would rather see neither team win, or as McNabb puts it, "I didn't know a tie could occur" rotfl

I've never seen the Pats play this badly. What's wrong with their O and their O line looks as bad as ours.

I've never seen the Pats play this badly. What's wrong with their O and their O line looks as bad as ours.

maybe the pats are thinking they're still playing the giants? I dont' know, but they are horrible right now.

maybe the pats are thinking they're still playing the giants? I dont' know, but they are horrible right now.

Well at least they scored and get the ball beginning of the 3rd.

Sorry my bad I forgot. rotfl Betting we see a different Pats team after the half. Their coach will make adjustments. haha ( Not like Caldwell )

it's all good. awe come one now, what's the fun in making half time adjustments? just stick to the original game plan, it's bound to work sometime! :D

Painter could have that much time and still not make it. He's that bad.

Insane pocket awareness by Brady. Never took his eyes from downfield and still avoided 3 sacks.

Too bad it didn't stand.

yes, I remember when I was at the AFC championship game two years ago and the defense was stopping Peyton. IF they had a better QB, I don't know if we could've won that game. if we did win, it would've been a lot closer.

Sanchez int in 5...4...

Edit: Almost. Burress was beat.

And lol @ The Jets were having protection issues. He had plenty of time to throw before..just panicked in the pocket. Granted it wasn't BRADY time, but Sanchez had 3-5 seconds before he'd get all flustered.

If the Jets get a TD here it will still be a game, if not, lights out.

Crazy game, let's hoep the J.E.T.S can come back and sneak one out

Until next week guys.

6-3, cupcake schedule the rest of the way. Playoffs may be in sight after all.