Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bucky Brooks with his first look at Top 2015 QB's....

Some of the same usual suspects, but with Brook's different perspective.....

More information is always good.....

And lots of these guys, as good as they are,   are still prospects that need lots and lots of polishing.

No Andrew Luck's in the group.

But, on balance, I'd say this class looks better than the 2014 class and much, much better than the 2013 class.

Enjoy!      :thmup:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000352401/article/jameis-winston-marcus-mariota-are-top-qbs-to-watch-in-2014

Goff loomed like a freshman that threw the ball a ton and Jennings likely won't even start. End of the list is awful.

Everything I've seen has Mariota and Winston 1/2 with Petty and Hundley 3/4.

I've gone on record to say that I think Winston will be a bust in the NFL.  I wouldn't touch him until round 3 or 4.  His character issues and maturity raise red flags for me.  In all fairness, I haven't watched him play enough to make a knowledgeable judgement, but my gut tells me he won't have much success.  The article lists him as a great "wait and see" candidate, but with the pressure on rookie QBs these days, I don't think you can take a guy in the first round and wait 3 years for him to develop.  I heard Mariota and Hundley would both have been 1st round picks last year had they decided to come out.  Barring injury, I think Mariota will be the first QB to go next year

I've gone on record to say that I think Winston will be a bust in the NFL.  I wouldn't touch him until round 3 or 4.  His character issues and maturity raise red flags for me.  In all fairness, I haven't watched him play enough to make a knowledgeable judgement, but my gut tells me he won't have much success.  The article lists him as a great "wait and see" candidate, but with the pressure on rookie QBs these days, I don't think you can take a guy in the first round and wait 3 years for him to develop.  I heard Mariota and Hundley would both have been 1st round picks last year had they decided to come out.  Barring injury, I think Mariota will be the first QB to go next year

I think given the character issues Winston is in for a big fall.  I just don't see a team taking a chance on him in the first round with his history.

Not really sure any of them are first round QB's besides Mariota. It's like 2013 all over again.  I agree with what others have said about Winston. Too many off the field issues for me. The only separating factor he has is that he has that "It" factor when it comes to rising to the occasion. Besides that, he's an average passer.

Hundely is overrated but he seems like the safest pick. I like Mannion but his arm concerns me. Kevin Hogan is a joke. People are hoping he's some watered down version of Andrew Luck, but he's not even that. Don't know much about the other guys though.