Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Have Never Seen 12 Men On The Field And None Knew It

oldunclemark

They had a lot of guys lined up in the box, and the refs don't really look for it unless theirs one * racing towards the sideline. They're sneaky and it was a great call by the coaches. It saved our * until Painter threw another one of those picks.... ticks me off

They had a lot of guys lined up in the box, and the refs don't really look for it unless theirs one * racing towards the sideline. They're sneaky and it was a great call by the coaches. It saved our * until Painter threw another one of those picks.... ticks me off

That almost cost me a TV set Andy...

..when Curtis threw the ball away on the next play...

Good thing I didnt have anything solid to throw.. :D

Sadly..this proves that Jax is almost as ineffective and confused on defense as we are on offense

Yeah. OK. Going into this game, the Jags were the #5 defense in the league, but they're ineffective & confused. Right. One player was confused on this one play. Geez.

As an official myself, there is an official designated to count each team's players before every play. It's hard to believe that this could go unnoticed at the NFL level.

It's sad that our coach didn't even recognize it. I've watched games in the past where the coach goes ballistic and points it out to the ref and of course, the opposing team is penalized. Do not know why I expected that from our team. Maybe Peyton would have noticed.

Yeah. OK. Going into this game, the Jags were the #5 defense in the league, but they're ineffective & confused. Right. One player was confused on this one play. Geez.

Jags....

For 12 players to be on the field and no one notice...more than one player had to not notice someone else playing his position or role.

All the defense coaches had to not see it..too..including the ones upstairs.

..a lot of people were confused...no shame..join the club