Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RB Sproles to Saints to replace Bush

Peytongirl

Excellent pickup for the Saints. Letting Bush walk and picking up Sproles, that's a good deal in my book

What a great switch up for the Saints. Bush isn't a legit NFL RB, but he has some serious applications in the return game and receiving out of the back field. Looking back, I cannot believe the hype this kid had coming into the league. You'd have thought he was the second coming of Jebus.

Sproles is special, IMO. Always liked him.

A 4 year $14 million dollar deal, he comes much cheaper than Bush.

On a slightly related note: When are these NFL players going to learn to keep their mouths shut on these social networking websites?

We're going to miss Sproles, but sadly it was time to let him go. With what we have left to spend, we have other priorities and there are a couple of people that can fill in for what the one might mouse did. I would have liked to have seen the $14 million we spent on him via franchise tag have been a long term contract, but then I don't run the front office...

He's a really special player. Nothing more fun than watching him pass block and upend a guy twice his size. He's amazing in space and he's a hard worker with absolutely no attitude. He'll do what ever he's asked. Glad he's going to have a good QB to throw to him.

What a great switch up for the Saints. Bush isn't a legit NFL RB, but he has some serious applications in the return game and receiving out of the back field. Looking back, I cannot believe the hype this kid had coming into the league. You'd have thought he was the second coming of Jebus.

Sproles is special, IMO. Always liked him.

A 4 year $14 million dollar deal, he comes much cheaper than Bush.

On a slightly related note: When are these NFL players going to learn to keep their mouths shut on these social networking websites?

The Sproles pick-up was brilliant and they didn't have to over pay. In a league thats progressive you've got to get better each year.