Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Louis Riddick: Hearing rumblings of a draft day trade that would blow the top off the draft involving the QB position.

Dustin

I highly doubt the rumor is true but lets not get carried away with the Patriots not being cold. They have not shown too much respect for high dollar players in the past.

They've made several players the highest paid in the league at their respective positions.  It amazes me this "they show no respect" mentality that people like to throw around.

The NFL is a business, they pay top tier players top tier money, but they aren't afraid to move on when those top tier players get into their 30's because they don't pay them for what they did in the past, they pay them for what they'll do in the future.

This is the reason they've been one of the top contenders since 2001, appearing in 8 AFC Championship Games and 5 Super Bowls.

They must be disrespecting Darrel Revis too paying him the most of any CB in the league at the moment.

If you were the Browns' GM would you trade a first round pick for Brady in this draft?

Just one first round pick? Absolutely

The Patriots would be 4-12 without Tom. No reason he couldn't lift us to be a playoff team. I'd give up a first round pick to make the playoffs, it's been OVER A DECADE since I last saw one playoff game. 

one first round pick to even witness a Browns playoff game is not too much.