Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins to Sign Desean Jackson

Andy

My money is on it blowing up in our face.

I think it will work out the first year....after that all bets are off. As long as the money is good he is good.

Gotta bank on Pierre, DeAngelo Hall, and Ryan Clark being good influences on DJax.  Not really an ideal coalition of guys for the job but it could work out in its own way.

I think Ryan Clark would be a good guy...but Philly had leaders too...I don't think that matters really...it's a culture thing for teams. Philly wanted to create a different culture...Seattle wants players to be themselves, NE...well they don't let ANYONE be themselves lol...almost brain washed lol. Whatever the case I've never seen an unstable organization ie Dallas, Oakland, and unfortunately yours the past few years do well with these kinds of players.

That all said football-wise...the guy can ball and as an offense yours is very deadly on paper...just wow the weapons in the backfied, wrs and Reed looked good at TE last year too. I think you guys will bounce back to battle Philly for the title.

RG3 Morris garçon reed and now DJax that's a pretty fast deadly offense if you ask me lol. If DJax went to SF similiar situation honestly but less money. Only thing SF has on redskins is defense.

Yeah, I would say the Skins have the most potent offense in the NFC. I am interested to see how Gruden handles RG and the offense. Much will depend on his ability to restore confidence to the O and trust in RG from his teammates.