Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Do We Like Castanzo's Play So Far?

GoGoColts

He's had some trouble, but I'm been pleased with him so far, and the good thing with him is that he's only getting better and he's gaining experience. Like 21isSuperman said, he's had some trouble in college and in the NFL vs speed rushers, but experience should help him with that in the future. If we're not talking about him too much, that's a good thing :thmup:

All Constanza has to be is an above avg LT to be a success on this team. All the other spots on the line will have to be revamped though because what we have playing right now is a below avg bunch of guys and Jeff Saturday aging fast. True we have the potential with Ijalana at the RT spot but to say that the RG and LG spots have anything but avg play would be stretching it. Constanza though is the least of what I have seen along that oline though and time should get him better.

Yesterday, Abraham tried to bull rush him a few times that I saw and it didn't work at all. Abraham was able to run around him though.

very clearly, he was letting him around---- saw the same thing, very troubling. seems like all he had to do was to shuffle his feet left and he didn't do it. Again, troubling.