Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Show Some Respect For Peyton

antipatriot

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that I wasn't a Peyton Manning fan? He is so fun to watch play football. I don't see how I wasn't being honest or anything like that.

I wasn't saying you weren't being honest. In fact in the post before that I thanked you for being honest. Which I meant sincerely. Like I said, I'm not making a value judgement here.

I respect your opinion however dont take me for someone who doesnt follow this team I have followed this team from the Harbaugh days. I am not a Mora fan but what he said was correct and was my opinion before this game with all the trade talk etc on this forum, it just so happened I had my laptop at the time he said it and thought i would make a post. I would welcome Luck to this team and have posted more than once that we would do well to draft him given the opportunity, this would give us stability at the position for the next 15 years, 3 years behind Manning would make him an incredible QB.

I never once questioned if you followed the team or not. I questioned how much Jim Mora followed the Colts to be making the comments he was making yesterday and I think this thread has backed up the point most Colts fans are still in love with Peyton Manning and not forgoting about him like Mora was trying to say was going on yesterday, so yes I am questioning Mora but no I am not questioning you. So let's not turn this into something it's not I am not questioning ANYONE's fandoom here becuase I think that's stupid. I was just saying I am not sure the people on this forum are the ones at the game sporting an Andrew Luck jersey.

My point was the dude has just as much right to go out and spend money on an Andrew Luck jersey as you do not too. It also says nothing about how much of a fan of this team he is or isn't. What does say something about his fandoom is that he was still at the game late in the fourth quarter of that route yesterday and no that's not a shot at you. Like I also said it's not something I would do personally (getting a Luck jersey) because there is a chance the person could end up looking pretty foolish in the end but as long as he's not being a jerk at the games I don't really have an issue with it.

Those Luck jerseys say nothing about Manning. This season shows how great Manning is and how overrated Polian is.

Manning would have this team at 7-2 at the very least despite Caldwell and despite having no defense.

7-2 at the very MOST. Manning wouldn't have beaten Houston and NO. It's not much of a stretch to say he'd have beaten Cleveland, TB, KC, or Pitt, but all four? And as bad as the rest of the team played against Cincy, Atlanta and Tennessee you think Manning would have DEFINITELY won BOTH games? I say that's a stretch. Remember how many picks he threw last year when he felt like he had to win games all by himself? I'd say we'd be more like 4-5 or 5-4.

If you call me a bandwagon fan so be it. I never liked pro football games before unless i had a 20 bet on monday nite football. Ive been following PM since he played for TN. I have loved watching him play and if he leaves the Colts due to business reasons well im not watching him for business reasons. Or betting reasons. I love to watch him regardless of who he plays for and you can * Im going to watch him. And you can watch the Colts when he's gone. I probably won't.

Really? I lived in Cincy for six years, and fans were throwing trash in Carson Palmer's front lawn whenever he threw a pick, even though he was their best QB since Esiason. I would consider that disrespectful, but a couple of jokers wearing Luck jerseys? Probably a couple of Colts fans trying to make light of how awful this team is to watch, I can only imagine how brutal it is in person.

Lighten up, there are still 7 painful weeks to go.