Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tre Mason interest?

Auburn conducted their pro day recently. Bleacher Report has a nice article on the pro day and a little snippet regarding "numerous media affiliates" reporting that the Colts were spending a lot of time with Tre Mason.

Not sure if this is anything other than due diligence or just being intrigued with a player. Mason seems like a 3rd rounder at a minimum and may even sneak into the 2nd round.

Tough to justify picking a running back in rounds 2 or 3 when you essentially took one in the 1st round.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1980967-auburn-pro-day-ford-jumps-up-draft-boards-while-robinson-stands-on-combine

nooo...hes big strong fast but we got trent Richardson that will breakout next season 

:spit:

But anyways. I think Mason is a Ray Rice (when he was still good) clone who doesn't knock women out. Mason will be long gone by the time we pick. I'm pretty sure that's why they spent so much time with him. Probably thinking about what a great fit he'd be in the offense if we actually had the draft picks to get him, and didn't have Bustardson already.

:spit:

But anyways. I think Mason is a Ray Rice (when he was still good) clone who doesn't knock women out. Mason will be long gone by the time we pick. I'm pretty sure that's why they spent so much time with him. Probably thinking about what a great fit he'd be in the offense if we actually had the draft picks to get him, and didn't have Bustardson already.

Yeah once we made that Trade for Trent that pretty much threw drafting a running back early out the window.