Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terell Davis List His Top 6 RB Prospects

1. Tre Mason

2. Andre Williams

3.Tyler Gaffney

4. Antonio Andrews- Western Kentucky

5. Bishop Sankey-Washington

6. De'Anthony Thomas-Oregon

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000326140/T-D-s-6th-Sense-Top-college-running-backs

I'm surprised at niether Carlos Hyde nor Kadeem Carey making his list. But would you like to see one of these guys taken late to replace Brown? DAT and Gaffney have been mentioned here before.

He did't even list any real reasons whe he thought those guys were the best, Just listed awards that they won like that will somehow make them a good pro....Kinda makes me think he didnl't watch any or at the most very little film on them. sad to cause I would have liked some insight

The only RB that I really would care to pick up is... De'Anthony Thomas, actually. He's a guy that we wouldn't have to waste a high round pick on (we have too many needs on defense to do that) and with his speed he would be the perfect change of pace back to compliment the power running Richardson/Ballard combo we have now. He is a really good kick returner option also.

I kind of am hoping that unless someone really good falls to us at pick 59, that we swing our 2nd rounder and 7th rounder for Jacksonville's 3rd round pick and 2 5th rounders. They might make that deal because they have 3 5th round picks as it stands, but if we had 3 5th round picks we could scoop up high potential under the radar guys like DAT, Marqueston Huff, and Matt Hazel.

The only RB that I really would care to pick up is... De'Anthony Thomas, actually. He's a guy that we wouldn't have to waste a high round pick on (we have too many needs on defense to do that) and with his speed he would be the perfect change of pace back to compliment the power running Richardson/Ballard combo we have now. He is a really good kick returner option also.

I kind of am hoping that unless someone really good falls to us at pick 59, that we swing our 2nd rounder and 7th rounder for Jacksonville's 3rd round pick and 2 5th rounders. They might make that deal because they have 3 5th round picks as it stands, but if we had 3 5th round picks we could scoop up high potential under the radar guys like DAT, Marqueston Huff, and Matt Hazel.

DAT will be there in the 5th.But we would need to get an extra 5th, or get someone's 4th so we can get all the player we need/want. If we haven't gotten a Safety,corner, DE, and DT by then, then I doubt we take him. RB is like a reward pick for us basically. If we get everything we need, then we can get a depth RB.

DAT will be there in the 5th.But we would need to get an extra 5th, or get someone's 4th so we can get all the player we need/want. If we haven't gotten a Safety,corner, DE, and DT by then, then I doubt we take him. RB is like a reward pick for us basically. If we get everything we need, then we can get a depth RB.

I agree, I think the only way we take an RB even in the 5th is if we trade back for more picks. Which will depend on who we sign and who falls to us on draft day.

We don't need a RB. ???

Are you sure about that? Our starting RB avg 2.9 yds per carry. Our backup is coming off a torn acl....we have no one else. We will need at least 2 backs if not 3 more coming into camp. I doubt we bring back Donald considering money so really we have only 1 healthy back on our roster and he was less than impressive. It's pretty sad we invested our #1 pick into a rb and its still a question mark. Whether we pick up a couple in free agency or someone in the draft I'm sure we will be looking at rbs. I highly doubt we look before rd 5 but thats just a fact....we still need rbs. Considering how few picks we have I imagine we look to add a couple veteren ones in FA since they usually don't come at a premium.