Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who would you pick to give a speech at halftime?

James Harden

Tim Tebow or Ray Lewis for speech at halftime  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have giving you a speech before the game or at halftime?

Ray Lewis is "P.O. for greatness" really? "You can't  judge effort" Um at the risk of stating the obvious Ray...You do that very thing everyday as an ESPN analyst for "NFL Live" in Connecticut. Do you not? 

Tim Tebow, on the other hand, looks like a hot chili pepper on his face that I just can't take seriously. I'd burst out laughing. Can he suck on some helium & give that same speech? Please...LOL! 

Bobby Knight, for real.

Yeah man, Bob Knight knew how to motivate. "Let me tell you something Chuck" you're playing like crap out there. Where's your Indiana pride? Get you head out of your caboose & play ball like I know we are capable of playing. He never minced words ever.

I love me some Bobby Knight.  :thmup:

If I owned or coached an NFL football team, I'd bring in a Special Forces snipper to act as a silent, but deadly snake in the grass that should never be ignored or dismissed.

Think of that Jethro Tull line from the song Bungle In The Jungle: "The rivers are full of crocodile nasties & he who made kittens put snakes in the grass."

It's all about quiet confidence & an assault that your adversary never saw coming. Boxers & heavy metal drummers walk around with that same persona too actually. 

Yeah man, Bob Knight knew how to motivate. "Let me tell you something Chuck" you're playing like crap out there. Where's your Indiana pride? Get you head out of your caboose & play ball like I know we are capable of playing. He never minced words ever.

I love me some Bobby Knight.  :thmup:

Well i can't post it on here due to the rules, but go on Youtube and search for the Bobby Knight locker room meltdown and you know why I chose him.

Well i can't post it on here due to the rules, but go on Youtube and search for the Bobby Knight locker room meltdown and you know why I chose him.

I just listened too that speech. Bob was certainly not happy was he?  haha You don't need to be a Rhodes scholar to read between those upset lines do ya?  :lol: