Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I wanted Weddle for us...

MrNLM

LOVE Weddle!  Great guy.  Humble.  Excellent character.  Solid leader.  Family man.  Team guy all the way and a great player.

I know you guys don't want to know it, but we have a whole team of men like this.  It's why this season has turned around instead of crash and burn with a coaching change and front office change.

LOVE Weddle!  Great guy.  Humble.  Excellent character.  Solid leader.  Family man.  Team guy all the way and a great player.

I know you guys don't want to know it, but we have a whole team of men like this.  It's why this season has turned around instead of crash and burn with a coaching change and front office change.

I'm sure we have a clue, the DC is a Pagano.  I'm sure the philosopy is they same.  All about family, team guy, unselfish, all the same things that are taught by Chuck here in Indy.

I'm sure we have a clue, the DC is a Pagano.  I'm sure the philosopy is they same.  All about family, team guy, unselfish, all the same things that are taught by Chuck here in Indy.

I didn't say you didn't have a clue - the reason I said you might not want to know is that there are people that hate the Chargers so much they don't want to hear that we don't have pitchforks and tails ;-)

You have a whole team built like the Colts of the last decade.....you're welcome. Don't know if you knew it.

I didn't say you didn't have a clue - the reason I said you might not want to know is that there are people that hate the Chargers so much they don't want to hear that we don't have pitchforks and tails ;-)

I don't. As a Colts fan it is fun to have the Cardinals, Broncos and Chargers to root for. All of them can trace their current success back to the Colts franchise. 

You have a whole team built like the Colts of the last decade.....you're welcome. Don't know if you knew it.

Yeah, but the team has been headed this way since at least 2008.  We started cleaning house of bad character guys then.  At the time Antonio Cromartie was an example - a lot of talent but poor character.  We traded him to the Jets. 

It is the Spanos family's values as well and that is why they selected Tom Telesco and Mike McCoy.  To continue developing the team they wanted to build. 

Yeah, but the team has been headed this way since at least 2008.  We started cleaning house of bad character guys then.  At the time Antonio Cromartie was an example - a lot of talent but poor character.  We traded him to the Jets. 

It is the Spanos family's values as well and that is why they selected Tom Telesco and Mike McCoy.  To continue developing the team they wanted to build. 

I like the new Chargers...pretty much once a couple guys like Merriman and Boston left I was able to start rooting for them (most games). Guys like Junior Seau and LT and Phillip and company are hard not to like. As long as they aren't playing or affecting Indy/Den/Chi I usually root for them.