Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Its ok to start believing now

Warhorse

Pray for his good health and watch Chapman now. That kid was THE MAN IMO  against KC and controlled the interior dynamic. Our ILB`s were set up to excel. A Wilfork, Ngata game? Maybe something close!

And the speed addition of McNary. Good grief we have been desperate for that!!

Werner being more sound the last two weeks.

We can see it.

Nixon solidifying the O-Line. Andrew SEES THAT!

He can lay in bed at night dreaming of Progressions rather than Escape Routes. WHAT a Difference! haha

I love your thinking! :rock:

Been saying for weeks we won't go one and done. After that anything is possible.......

Can we win it all? Yep. No reason we can't. Will we? Not sure......nobody is truly head and shoulders IMO above the rest so anyone winning would not stun me. Heck we beat Denver/Seattle etc. Gave them their first losses. So no I am not shaking in my winter booties over either one.

This team when they band together and play hard (and they usually do vs. the better opponents) makes me feel as if they are fearless and feast in the underdog role.

Some may disagree but in some ways this team reminds me "a tad" of the 2001 Patriots. A second year QB wearing #12 with a team with no real flashy super stars or insanely amazing individual stats but a true TEAM.