Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My wish for next year...

bap1331

I don't think there's much question that Luck is the best QB out of all of them.  However, facing each other in the playoffs would not give an answer as to who is the best QB.  It would simply show who is the better team that day.  Tannehill has a lot of development to do, RG3 had a terrible year, Foles and Wilson both had solid seasons.  Wilson has the best team around him, so it's not difficult to see why he had such a good year.

I would also throw Newton in there.  It's interesting how the best young QBs are concentrated in the NFC (Foles, Wilson, RG3, Kaep, Cam).  Given the state of Houston, Jacksonville, Cleveland, and Oakland, that could change.

I don't think there's much question that Luck is the best QB out of all of them.  However, facing each other in the playoffs would not give an answer as to who is the best QB.  It would simply show who is the better team that day.  Tannehill has a lot of development to do, RG3 had a terrible year, Foles and Wilson both had solid seasons.  Wilson has the best team around him, so it's not difficult to see why he had such a good year.

I would also throw Newton in there.  It's interesting how the best young QBs are concentrated in the NFC (Foles, Wilson, RG3, Kaep, Cam).  Given the state of Houston, Jacksonville, Cleveland, and Oakland, that could change.

Yeah it is interesting especially since the AFC has dominated for so long. But even those QBs aren't the Brady's Mannings, Palmer, Ben etc from the AFC in their hey dey.

Guest TeamLoloJones

People just don't take into account what Luck does with so little. 78 sacks is ALOT considering we are almost landing an 11-5 record.

78 sacks?  You mean hits right?