Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

chiefs scoring vs oppents

kjyb

week 1 28                                                                      jaguars  2

week 2 17                                                                      cowboys  17

week 3 26                                                                      eagles     26

week 4 31                                                                       giants    7

week 5 26                                                                        titans 17

week 6 24                                                                        raiders 7

week 7 17                                                                       Texans 16

week 8 23                                                                       browns 17

week 9 23                                                                       bills   13

week 10 bye

week 11 17                                                                     broncos  27

week12 38                                                                      chargers 41  

week 13 28

broncos 35

week 14 45                                                                      redskins 10

week 15 56                                                                      raiders 31

I honestly think we can beat them!!!!!!!!!

week 1 28                                                                      jaguars  2

week 2 17                                                                      cowboys  17

week 3 26                                                                      eagles     26

week 4 31                                                                       giants    7

week 5 26                                                                        titans 17

week 6 24                                                                        raiders 7

week 7 17                                                                       Texans 16

week 8 23                                                                       browns 17

week 9 23                                                                       bills   13

week 10 bye

week 11 17                                                                     broncos  27

week12 38                                                                      chargers 41  

week 13 28

broncos 35

week 14 45                                                                      redskins 10

week 15 56                                                                      raiders 31

I honestly think we can beat them!!!!!!!!!

The colts cant turn the football over to do so though these guys only win big when they force a lot of turnovers im talking about KC but the colts win big when they are able to force 2 or more turnovers most of the time but if the colts offense has another good day and the defense performs like it did yesterday then yes the colts have a shot.

Well KC defense was very tough to score on after the broncos game though they been looking like Denver D. I honesty think we can beat them in a shoot out. I mean the raiders this week with Matt Mcloin at QB almost had a chance against them. I hope somehow we end up with the number two seed. Cause I will break the piggy bank, 401K, and my kids savings just to go the the game! Probably not the kids lol but my wife's Christmas gift money haha

Well KC defense was very tough to score on after the broncos game though they been looking like Denver D. I honesty think we can beat them in a shoot out. I mean the raiders this week with Matt Mcloin at QB almost had a chance against them. I hope somehow we end up with the number two seed. Cause I will break the piggy bank, 401K, and my kids savings just to go the the game! Probably not the kids lol but my wife's Christmas gift money haha

lol but rue