Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lets Start the Rest of the Season NOW!

Mike Tahoe

If you are like me, then its no surprise that this 2013 campaign has been nothing short of a rollercoaster for the Colts' team as well as the fans. The countless amount of new faces, injuries, and schemes have really taken their toll on this franchise.

More than half of our staring offense is on IR as well as many of their replacements. It is very disheartening and unfortunate when there was so much promise and high expectations going into the season.

BUT, with this adversity comes resiliency and identity. These Colts still have time. We have a chance to recognize who we are as a team and still play winning football.

Contrary to popular belief, there is still a large amount of potential existing in this decimated group of coaches and players. We have the talent to win the rest of our games and shock the world come playoff time.

Our QB is capable of performing miracles any given week. If we build on the strength of Luck's talent with our emerging WR talent, We can surprise people. We can play winning football, and we can still make great things happen.

Have faith Colts' fans. The season is just beginning!

If you are like me, then its no surprise that this 2013 campaign has been nothing short of a rollercoaster for the Colts' team as well as the fans. The countless amount of new faces, injuries, and schemes have really taken their toll on this franchise. More than half of our staring offense is on IR as well as many of their replacements. It is very disheartening and unfortunate when there was so much promise and high expectations going into the season. BUT, with this adversity comes resiliency and identity. These Colts still have time. We have a chance to recognize who we are as a team and still play winning football. Contrary to popular belief, there is still a large amount of potential existing in this decimated group of coaches and players. We have the talent to win the rest of our games and shock the world come playoff time. Our QB is capable of performing miracles any given week. If we build on the strength of Luck's talent with our emerging WR talent, We can surprise people. We can play winning football, and we can still make great things happen. Have faith Colts' fans. The season is just beginning!

Agreed. Since we have already clinched a playoff spot, I think Pagano is going to mess with the rotation. I see us winning against the Texans, and maybe the Jags, if the starters aren't resting. I want us to lose to KC, then come back and beat them in the playoffs.

After watching this game, I would add my voice to those I have read in the past: why won't Pep allow the offense to go rapid pace and pass to start the game instead of only finish it?  We are not a power run team!!!!!  We've got a group of (young, inexperienced) fast receivers. Let's see what they can do.  We already know what our run game can do . . . let's open it up and see what this group of wide-outs can do IN THE FIRST QUARTER!  

If we use the next three games to substitute players into the lineup where performance has been lacking, Oline, ILB, WR, giving players like Conner, McNary, Rogers, Brazile, Reitz, Holmes, Studebaker a chance maybe it could be the start of a 2006 run. Or we could just "follow the process", and "make the necessary corrections", and "improve our execution" with the exact same players and see where that gets us. How to decide the best course? Help Mr. Irsay, Help!