Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts clinch AFC South

danlhart87

amazing that same points i bought up were repeated by espn monday morning-------get some knowledge

Son, I know more about football than you'll ever dream to know. ESPN is hardly a credible source. The Colts have problems, there's no doubt but the way you state thing comes off as complete ignorance. Sorry, but it's true and many agree.

The Colts are frauds.The defense stinks big-time-----cant stop run and if vontae(pass interference) davis is our best cover were in trouble.we've been fleeced by signing losers on defense and thinking Luck is big time.He does damage in garbage time.Look at his first half stats last six-games,thats one reason why colts are behind a lot.Hes average at best.Lets get rid of this Stanford thing.package Whalen ,Fleener and pep for a draft choice.Finally fire Pgano and Manusky after season----they won nothing in B-more and theyll win nothing here.

:facepalm:

Son, I know more about football than you'll ever dream to know. ESPN is hardly a credible source. The Colts have problems, there's no doubt but the way you state thing comes off as complete ignorance. Sorry, but it's true and many agree.

im 60----dad been a colt season tix holder since baltimore---good friend is player agent for greatest colt player in indy history----you dont know sh.......