Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bush a Dolphin , he aint coming here

bayone

Wow, just saw the contract he has. 2 years, 10mil. I know 5 million a season isn't the 11 million he would be getting if NO would have kept him, but that's still crazy money for a bust.

Too bad he's not a bust.

He is easily the best receiving RB in the game and scary when he gets the ball in open field, not to mention his punt return ability. He is, however, pretty bad running between the tackles.

He may not be all world, but he's still far from a bust.

Too bad he's not a bust.

He is easily the best receiving RB in the game and scary when he gets the ball in open field, not to mention his punt return ability. He is, however, pretty bad running between the tackles.

he's not the best receiving rb haha, dude is soft as heck

Great move for Miami. They need this kind of buzz for their fans.. Also I'm glad that this happen so people on here will quit thinking he was going to come here.

As if Ricky Williams didn't provide a good enough one, albeit the wrong kind.

At any rate, the only way I would have use him is as a full time kick returner.

Too bad he's not a bust.

Seeing how he has performed, he definitely wasn't worthy of the 2nd overall pick.

reggie bush is definitely not a bust. the reasons i liked the idea of him is because he is the "greatest decoy" in the nfl and our team would actually get good field position off of punts thanks to his return ability. i feel he would not have been good enough at blocking which is necessary for our team needs is why im glad we didn't.

I can't believe anyone could ever even have seriously suggested the idea of him coming here in the first place

That is only because our offensive coordinator would not be creative enough to fully utilize his talents.

The guy would be a nightmare on our offense if used right. The mismatches he would create would be unbelievable with Wayne, Clark, Garcon, and Collie out there.

He is not the greatest pass blocker, but Drew Brees didn't get killed with him out there.

I would loved to see what he could have done with Peyton.

I still much rather just have JA then Bush though. JA is a more well rounded back.