Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathis is Now in Running for DPOY

Caleb3502

Mathis is now listed as 3rd  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000293470/article/defensive-player-of-the-year-rankings-jj-watt-on-top

I think he should be #1 but at least he is in numbered ranking.  Prior, someone posted that he was even listed as honorable mention.  Rosenthal must have saw our brightness in how is the true candidate for DPOY and corrected his error of his ways.   

My vote would be for Luke, with Mathis a close 2nd. Luke is all over the place tackling, deflecting passes in pass coverage. Just a machine. Does everything well.

Roberts sack numbers speak for themselves especially with him being the only really legit pass rusher. He owns the strip sack. His rush defense isn't great n it isn't poor it's pretty average, he creates a lot big holes at times rushing up field.

I wouldn't be mad at him or Luke getting the award

My vote would be for Luke, with Mathis a close 2nd. Luke is all over the place tackling, deflecting passes in pass coverage. Just a machine. Does everything well.

Roberts sack numbers speak for themselves especially with him being the only really legit pass rusher. He owns the strip sack. His rush defense isn't great n it isn't poor it's pretty average, he creates a lot big holes at times rushing up field.

I wouldn't be mad at him or Luke getting the award

naw my is kiko alnso hes a rookie too