Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Kind of funny actually considering he was the forum whipping boy all thru preseason and camp
    • It's just weird not seeing linebackers reading runs and going forward to drill rb's in a hole.   Leonard's turnover creating peanut punches and interceptions helped mask how weak our D's were. Ballard is a failure at producing a contender type D.  And there are more than enough points on the graph as proof.  
    • It is crazy. The fanbase thinks they were going to avoid the whole team struggling. But the Colts D is even worse this year and young Ant Rich doesn't even play D lol. If this keeps up, Gus is gonna get on the bus outta town. Speakin of "Stop it," I'd like to see this D stop somethin, stop anything. Stop the run, stop the pass, and do not let da Bears, with their rookie QB and trash oline, look like a real offense, or I'll panic for real. The D needs to get this turned around so that "My Bad" Bullhead Ballard will still be here to extend some more contracts. Ol' Jimmy I. is patient, but I bet he doesn't like looking like a fool.     NFL defense rankings 2024   30. Indianapolis Colts (28): Worst NFL defenses 2024 Let’s put things into perspective with this Indianapolis Colts defense. Malik Willis, who entered Sunday with a career 48.7 QB rating, completed 85.7 percent of his 14 pass attempts for 1 touchdown and 126.8 passing yards. That means through two weeks, this Colts defense has allowed a 115-plus QB rating in consecutive games. As for the Colts run defense, this group surrendered over 200 rushing yards for the second consecutive week. It’s inexplicable why Gus Bradley was retained and even more baffling why this unit wasn’t adequately addressed by GM Chris Ballard this offseason. Ultimately, it will be the Colts’ undoing.   https://sportsnaut.com/nfl-defense-rankings/
    • Ha. Yep.    If ya ain't got one though, ya have to keep hittin' the slots until you win. 
    • Yeah, like Bo Nix??     So much over reaching for QBs. 
  • Members